- 15 year old water feature renovation. A complete revision of the original mechanical systems operational concept and control in regard to basin flow and water effects representing the Dolphins in active play. Refurbished and reused part of the existing pumping systems providing a more efficient design and operating system in regard to plumbing and electrical use. Original horsepower use was 24 now only 10HP with improved water effects. Original lighting was (qty-3 fixtures @1500watts total, white light only), Now (qty-18 LED RGB full color light fixtures operating only at 540 watts of power)
- Mechanical:10HP Pumping, 1000 gallons per min. water FX and weir flow.
- Creative:Current flow and disguising piping systems/jets within the water feature basins representing the active play of the Bronze Dolphins.
From a edgeless pool to a color-shifting waterwall, we completed all the water features at Cache Creek Hotel & Casino. With multi-colored lighting, the water wall behind the registration desk has to be one of the favorite walls that we’ve created.
The video was made before HD video existed. It’s not the same as seeing the wall in person, but it gives you a better visual of how the colors so beautifully shift over time. Continue reading “Cache Creek Casino Resort | Brooks, CA”
Programmed Musical Water Show with 175hp providing over 4500gpm of water effects.
- 75 Animated Vertical Jets (0 to 35ft)
- 21 Animated Arching Jets (0 to 18ft)
- Central Geyser (0 to 85ft)
- 96 16bit color LED light fixtures
- 5 ,1000 watt cyber lights
At night time, the fountains synced with lights and music is a sight to behold!